Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Update


Last night we noticed Kadyn's belly starting to swell a bit and some odd lumps appear.  She woke saying that her belly hurt this morning. The pain and lumps continued to progress throughout the day.  They took her down for a couple x-rays tonight that really did not show much. We are praying that we get some test results and maybe some possible answers tomorrow.  The outpouring of love and support is incredible.  
Kadyn is such a force and continues to do everything she can to keep a smile on her face.  She is so strong and has endured so much.  This evening, Kadyn needed to go potty so I walked her in and sat her down. She asked for privacy, which is hilarious at this point considering the past few days, but I left the bathroom.  I went back in a few minutes later and saw that she had tears in her eyes.  I asked her what was wrong and she said "sometimes it just hurts so bad mama". At that point, I realized she obviously did not need privacy for the same reasons we would. Kadyn didn't want me to see her cry. What 3 1/2 year old does not let their mommy see them cry???!! She wants so badly to be all better that she is hiding her tears.  I hugged her for a very long time after that and while we were hugging I felt her little body relax a bit.  What a load my sweet girl is carrying.  
Please continue to pray for answers and healing. But, tonight I would also like for you to pray for understanding and peace for Kadyn.  She is wise beyond her years and her little mind is working overtime.  I pray for her thoughts to be light and childlike and without burden tomorrow.  Thank you again for the prayers, support, and love.  We love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment