Monday, September 14, 2009

September Already?!?


Koy and Kadyn will be 5 months this week! I cannot believe how much they have grown. Koy weighs 15 lbs and Kadyn is catching up weighing 13 lbs 9 oz. The CF doctors were so proud of her weight gain they graduated her from seeing them once a month to once every 2 months :) WOO HOO! We are living each day to the fullest and taking everything one day at a time. For today, Kadyn is doing amazingly well! She and Koy are eating cereal morning and night. Koy is gobbling it up while Kadyn is NOT impressed. (The early applesauce has spoiled her taste buds!) We are going to start vegetables very soon, I can only imagine what that will be like!

We are thankful every single day that God blessed us with these two beautiful babies. Ryan and I look at them and often laugh that one definitely would not have been enough for us! We are having so much fun!


I am posting some pictures for you to enjoy!

Thank you again for your continued support and prayers! We love you all very much!



Learning to share


Dora time with Cousin K and Uncle Ryan
(I don't think Koy gets it!)


SO Bashful!

Big boy!

Found my foot!

Little Lady!


So alike yet, so different

Kadyn giving Koy an earful
This happens ALOT!

Gotta love baby feet!

Really, mom!?! Really!?!


Ready for the lake!


Hmmmm...

Sweet Koy

OBSESSED with TV!

Hmmmmm... (part 2)
Sweet Kadyn

LOVE hangin at Grandma and Pops
(Obviously the best seat in the house)

Dad, you're hilarious!
Tell me the ninja story again Uncle Tim!

What did you say mom?

Uncle Dave and football Sunday

Nap time



























5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh-I cannot believe they are already 5 months old. Katie and Ryan-they are so precious-Koy looks like Daddy and Kadyn looks like Mommy. How perfect! I love looking at this blog and I would love to see them again in person. Remember I am STILL available for babysitting any tme.
    Susie Cummings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally just teared up looking at this because I miss them so much.

    Godspeed little man (and little lady)
    Sweetdreams little man (and little lady)
    Oh My love will fly to you each night on angels wings
    Godspeed
    Sweetdreams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys it has been tooo long. I just asked Aunt MeMe about these two today! So happy to hear of the progress miss thing is making! Let's get together soon! Miss you all! xoxo Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH THEY ARE THE CUTIEST BABIES, LOVE THESE PICTURES, KOY I THINK LOOKS LIKE DAD AND KADYN LIKE MOM, SO PRECIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SORRY I FORGOT TO SIGN IT IS AUNT RETTA THAT MADE THE COMMENTS ABOVE, SORRY ABOUT THAT.

    ReplyDelete